Monday, September 29, 2008

So The Jerry Springer Show Called Me



This evening Greg from the Jerry Springer Show called to see if I wanted to be on the show. Mind, I wasn't contacted due to paternity test eligibility or my man stealing, but because someone who had my phone number back in the 90s was on the show. I told Greg my life was pretty stable for the most part and wouldn't generate the sort of drama necessary for the show. He said "Well if you have any relationships with people that makes you eligible." True, Greg. He asked if I knew anyone else to refer and mentioned a free trip to Chicago or money for referring a story and left his contact number.

Now is your chance friends, if you've ever wanted to be on the Jerry Springer show, pitch your ideas now...

3 comments:

OldEnough said...

GIVE ME GREG'S NUMBER -- NOT JOKING,

Jill McVey said...

Okay who the hell wanted you to go on Jerry Springer?

Broek said...

OldEnough - Welcome. I would if I knew who you were.

Jill - No one wanted me on the Springer show. Someone who was on the show in the 90s had my phone number, so the Springer show was trying to contact them to get new show content.